Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Disney Trip part 2

As I was reading Disney Vacation Part 1 I noticed some errors and fixed them. Just letting you know....I know how to spell lol I also noticed I would go off ranting and not really going in chronological order so please bare with me. i get so excited talking about disney that I jump from place to place.

When we arrived at disney world we had only 3 days to enjoy Food and Wine because the last day was Monday and we landed on saturday. We planned to visit Epcot the days they were open and hope over to magic kingdom at night. My favorite dessert was the frozen smores. OMG, those were amazing. I had about 3. I wasn't too impressed with france. We literally gave our escargot away. I think i expected to much out of the booths. Don't get me wrong, it was good...just not THAT good. Of course everybody has their opinions so please don't get offended if you've been to the event.

On Monday we went to Hollywood Studios because we knew that epcot would be super packed that day. Hollywood studios is my second favorite theme park. Tower of terror was awesome! A little bit different from California Adventure. It was much more suspenseful and I felt like I was going to have a heart attack lol We got some shirts from the shop outside and wore them the whole day. I really enjoyed the art of animation. My boyfriend wasn't very good at it so he didn't want to repeat it too many times. Its a hidden gem though. Apparently not too many people know about it but it is a great experience =D

We really wanted to eat at the restaurants there but they were all booked up! we could not get a seat so make sure you reserve way in advance. We didn't let that stop us from enjoying the park though. We had an absolute blast. Their raspberry lemonade and chocolate croissant were my favorite snacks there. We went on the aerosmith roller coaster but it wasn't our cup of tea. We enjoyed it but out of our whole trip we only went  on it once.  We went to fantasmic and I was looking forward to it because it is my favorite show at disneyland. The experience again was different. At hollywood studios they have a place to do it while in disneyland they have to block part of the park so people can sit on the ground. It was really windy that night and of course we sat up front. We got absolutely soaked and people started to leave. It was the first time for my boyfriend and I was so sad that he didn't have a great experience. Since the projections are against the water and the wind was blowing like crazy everything looked distorted. I was surprised they didn't cancel the show. I was hoping we could see it again but we weren't going back until thursday morning and leaving in the afternoon for our mickeys very merry christmas party. I believe magic kingdom had magic hours that night so we hopped over and ate like fatties. Very first time eating a turkey leg even though I was stuffed. It was just too good.

I remembered over feeding myself because that night I got sick. We planned magic hours at animal kingdom the next morning which is why I remember. Animal kingdom was amazing!! i was told that its unusually hotter there than the other parks but that day there was an overcast and it was coldest day out of the week! we went on the primeval whirl so many times. It's one my favorite memories because there wasn't a line so when we hopped off we went right back on. After that we headed to expedition everest. we had fast passes but we didn't use them until a line started forming. One of my favorite rides at disney world. We then went on the safari ride. Absolutely breathtaking. It was so amazing I would recommend everybody doing it at least once. After that we were hungry! Stuffed our faces again and watched the Lion King while our food was settling down. We got a fast pass for that since we weren't using our Kali River tickets. It was just too cold the get wet. I was pretty bummed about that since that was the only day we were at animal kingdom. We headed to magic kingdom after that. Went on splash mountain a bunch of times. It's Trey's favorite ride at that park. I like space mountain but there was something different about it magic kingdom. I believe we had reservations at beasts castle that day. You have to try it out! The decor is beautiful. =D

off to sleep. Ill add more when i get a chance. See Ya Real Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment