Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Disney Merch

I recently discovered that Hot Topic sells Disney Merchandise. If you're like ...Allison, you must live under a rock. I live in the country =p takes me an hour and a half to get to a mall. Ever since this discovery I am more than happy to drive that in order to buy stuff!

When I go to a store I don't know how we get to the topic of disney buy it always happens. They know they can tell that I am a disney customer. So what do they do? just shove all these merchandise with mickey on it at my face! Of course, I am more than happy to take it but I'm on a budget! First time I went to the store I got some pins and a bow. What always makes me laugh is that when I pay..i have to take out my wallet which is....STITCH..then take out my card..and its a disney debit card lol Thats when they laugh at me and know I am seriously into disney.

(don't have a pic of the bow)

My second trip there I bought a stitch watch and a stitch wallet/phone case


I don't know what came over me but stitch just looks so damn cute! I just wanted stitch stuff.. On my third trip they remembered me and went back on looking for a stitch beanie lol
I was online and started searching for cool merchandise. It wasn't till recently that i became comfortable wearing book/disney stuff. I was always afraid of people judging me but now I'm like whatevers. I am happy. So i got a gryffindor beanie, stitch scarf, belle funk pop to add to my collection, and some hogwarts pants. Everything was buy1 get 1 half off. Not only that...I went to barnes and noble right after and got myself some books! booya!! spluuuurge. 

lol 


Pimping my gryffindor hat

Oh oh..and btw..there are some disney headphones being sold at kohl's..

Found these hidden behind a bunch of minnie headphones. Bet someone was hiding them but I found it! last of the jack skellington at the store. lol

I am one happy disney addict. 







No comments:

Post a Comment