Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Seeyareelsoon

When I started planning our first Disney World trip I was surfing the web like crazy so I wouldn't miss out on anything. I had to consider the weather, crowds, events, prices, deals, and tours that would be fun for us. Now when I say us..its me and my beau. A lot the articles I read talked about being fun for the family....well it was just us two. What would be romantic for us? What could couples do there? This was my boyfriends first time going to a Disney park and I was worried that he would think it would be too childish. I then went on youtube to find videos of couples and bumped into these 2 =D


Meet Ashley and Joe

I watched one of their videos and ended up watching all of them in one sitting. I was having a blast just watching them and started to look up their facebook page and twitter. I was really excited to find out that they post a new video every Wednesday, that is when I get my Disney fix. They are so much fun to watch!! I was so happy to find out that couples go by themselves because I thought we'd look like dorks standing in line to take a picture with characters. So if you want to go with your significant other and would like to know what you could do, watch the videos. It's really for all ages but just knowing theres a couple out there just as obsessed as I am is pretty cool. They go over the dining plan, how they plan their trips, and also answer Q&A in videos. 


I posted their first video because I started on a random episode and had to start over. My favorite video though is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDBhWk5B0ec




https://www.facebook.com/SeeYaReelSoon
https://twitter.com/seeyareelsoon




No comments:

Post a Comment