Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Adventure Is Out There

As you may have guessed, I am a Disney fan. I am also a very confused person who just falls in love with everything. I want to learn everything that is out there and figure out what I want in life. So a long with Disney rants there will be day to day rants and hoping that people can read these posts and give me advise or express themselves as well. So here it goes


I am a very up and down person. If I like something then I become obsessed with it, if something doesn't catch me interest I just ignore it. I can be really excited about something or blah. I love to read. I have about 3 book shelves filled and I can probably use another one. I also love movies. I might need a whole shelf just for that but for now they are just piling up where ever there is space. I also enjoy school. I really want to start again but there are certain issues that have to be resolved before that goes on. I have no idea what I want to go to school for. My parents wanted me to get a quick degree that pays well and then go for what I really want. I have decided paralegal and then go to school for an editor because I love to read. How do I combine my passion of reading with disney. The DISNEY PUBLISHING COMPANY!! That is one path but i also love coordinating events. -cough cough- hello! Disney has a bunch events and I could help coordinate them. They also have a disney internship which would help me get in the door. Network. So obviously my dream job would be imagineering but I am not one who can draw and imagine stuff. I never played pretend as a kid and I have trouble even doing it now but I could always learn right? 

Do you think it's too much to move to FL just to be close to DW? 


No comments:

Post a Comment