Thursday, July 31, 2014

Disney Overload

As you can tell from my previous posts, there are a lot of things to think about when going to Disney World. Just remember, have fun with it! Do not get stressed out. I planned everything and you know what, when I got there we kind of just went with the flow. I expected it to be packed but the lines were so short that we got things done much faster. We kept park hopping and just went on whatever we loved.

This was around the time they were testing out magic bands and we were lucky enough to have them. The cool part was that we can reserve fast passes months ahead of time. Since the lines were short we were able to use the disney app to change our reservations for rides that had slightly longer waits or just set them ahead of time at another part we would be going to. it saved us a lot of time. I was very surprised by how many rides we went on in such little time. I even wanted to go to the resort early!

We would go to every magic hours offered because that was the best time to hop onto your favorite rides. We went on one rides 5 times in a row that is still one of my favorite memories. I unfortunately only went to Animal Kingdom once. I wish we had gone more often.

We went to Epcot for their magic hours hoping to get a head start on the booths buuuuuuut, only one half of Epcot was open. We literally sat around for while because we rode the rides so many times. We also booked another tour that my boyfriend absolutely loved. He likes learning about futuristic or using technology to make the world a better place. Disney has a Behind the Seeds tour that I found interesting but my boyfriend was enthralled.

So as you can see, we didn't really go with our schedule. As much as you plan you'll probably either get tired, do everything too soon, or a line was too long. Leave some wiggle room =D

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment